Use in Hotel Rooms, Rest Rooms, Dining Areas, Transportation Vehicles, Schools, Waste Receptacles, Veterinary Establishments and Nursing Homes to clean and deodorize all washable surfaces.
pH – 8.9 ± 0.3
Appearance – Clear, Dark, Purple Liquid
Fragrance – Lavender
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
- Dilute at 2 ounces per gallon (1:64 ratio) of cold water.
- Scrub with a red pad. Apply Fulleroso™ solution, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
- Dilute at 3 ounces per gallon (1:42 ratio) of cold water in a bucket.
- Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. No rinse required.
- Dilute at 3 ounces per gallon (1:42 ratio) in a spray bottle, pail or bucket.
- Spray or apply with a sponge, cloth or brush.
- Wipe dry.
Deodorizing Rooms & Spaces
- Dilute 12 ounces per gallon (1:10) of cool water.
- Spray a fine mist into the center of the room.
Water – 7732-18-5
Dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether – 29911-28-2
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1