Formula 939 is a fast acting industrial cleaner, degreaser and stripper that removes oil, floor finish, carbon, caked grease and soil of all kinds. Ideal as a spray cleaner. A special formulation combining biodegradable detergents for normal soils and water miscible solvents for effective oil and grease removal. Non-flammable. Low foaming.
9391 – 4/1 Gallon
9395 – 1/5 gal. Pail
93955 – 1/55 gal. Drum
- Product label
- SDS (safety data sheet)
- TDS (technical data sheet)
- EDS (efficacy data sheet)
- Sell sheet
Formula 939 is recommended for cleaning and degreasing floors, concrete, walls and other non-porous environmental surfaces. Effective in schools, nursing homes, hotels/motels, industries, factories and food service establishments. Ideal as a spray cleaner.
pH – 12.8 ± 0.2
Appearance – Clear Blue-Green Liquid
Fragrance – Sassafras
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Always dust mop floor first. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a putty knife or long-handled scraper.
- Dilute 2 ounces per gallon (1:64 ratio) of cold water.
- Scrub with a red pad. Apply, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
- Use clean water and mop/bucket to pick up any trails left from an autoscrubber.
- Dilute 2 ounces per gallon (1:64 ratio) of cold water in a bucket.
- Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. No rinse required.
- Rinse with clean, hot potable water. Squeegee excess water into a drain or pick up with a wet/dry vacuum.
- Dilute 2 ounces to a gallon (1:64 ratio)in a spray bottle, pail or bucket for light duty cleaning. Dilute at 6 ounces per gallon (1:20) in a spray bottle, pail or bucket for heavy duty cleaning.
- Spray or apply with a sponge, cloth or brush.
- Wipe Dry.
Water – 7732-18-5
2-Butoxyethanol – 111-76-2
Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate – 7320-34-5
Sodium Alkyl Olefin Sulfonate – 68439-57-6
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1
Trisodium Phosphate – 7601-54-9