Use on floors, other hard surfaces, and drains. Extremely effective at removing protein-based soils, including feces, urine and vomit.
pH – 7.0 ± 0.5
Appearance – Hazy, Blue-Green Liquid
Fragrance – Floral
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None
Floors & Hard Surfaces:
- Dilute at 1-3 ounces per gallon (1:128 to 1:42) of water.
- Apply using mop, cloth or sponge directly to floor or surface.
- Allow to dry. No rinse required.
- Remove as much of the source of the malodor as possible prior to using product.
- Apply to source with mop, cloth or sponge and allow to dry.
Drain Pipe Treatment & Maintenance:
- Run warm water into drain.
- Add 3 oz. of product per inch of size of pipe.
- DO NOT run water into the drain for 6-8 hours.
- For stubborn drains / pipes, repeat steps 1-3 daily until desired results are achieved.
- To keep drains and pipes clear, repeat steps 1-3 every 2-4 weeks.
Water – 7732-18-5
Bacteria Subtilisin Proteas – 9014-01-1
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1