A powerful combination of enzymes and living bacteria that accelerates soil break down and continues to clean after initial application. No rinsing required. Enzy-Clean is a natural deodorizer on hard non-porous surfaces, as well as drains. It is environmentally friendly and safe to use. Consistent use in drains will maintain flow through drains and pipes. Neutral pH. This product contains no harsh acids or caustics.
9560 – 12/32 oz.
9561 – 4/1 gal.
Use on floors, other hard surfaces, and drains. Extremely effective at removing protein-based soils, including feces, urine and vomit.
pH – 7.0 ± 0.5
Appearance – Hazy, Blue-Green Liquid
Fragrance – Floral
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None
Floors & Hard Surfaces:
- Dilute at 1-3 ounces per gallon (1:128 to 1:42) of water.
- Apply using mop, cloth or sponge directly to floor or surface.
- Allow to dry. No rinse required.
- Remove as much of the source of the malodor as possible prior to using product.
- Apply to source with mop, cloth or sponge and allow to dry.
Drain Pipe Treatment & Maintenance:
- Run warm water into drain.
- Add 3 oz. of product per inch of size of pipe.
- DO NOT run water into the drain for 6-8 hours.
- For stubborn drains / pipes, repeat steps 1-3 daily until desired results are achieved.
- To keep drains and pipes clear, repeat steps 1-3 every 2-4 weeks.
Water – 7732-18-5
Bacteria Subtilisin Proteas – 9014-01-1
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1