Appearance® Floor Finish is recommended for use in spray buffing or high speed buffing maintenance programs, on all resilient flooring, tile, terrazzo and clay tile. Not recommended for use on wood floors.
pH – 8.6 ± 0.4
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Acrylic
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Non-Volatile Solids – 18.5
% Solids – 23.5
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800 – 2200 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to the porosity of the surface).
- Remove old sealer/finish using a Fullpro stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a thin coat of Appearance® using a clean finish mop.
- Allow 20-30 minutes drying time.
- Apply 4 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
- Dust mop, damp mop or sweep regularly. Use a neutral cleaner, such as Concur™.
- For best results, allow Appearance® to cure for 24 hours before buffing.
- Spray buff as needed using a high-speed machine and appropriate pad.
Note: Clean and recoat areas as the foundation becomes thin or as buffing response decreases.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylate polymer – 25085-34-1
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Ethylene copolymer – 67892-91-5
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
Styrene acrylic copolymer – Mixture