Super Gard Undercoater/Sealer
Super Gard™ represents a ‘modern concept’ in acrylized emulsion polymer chemistry. It is a major breakthrough in reference to the total undercoater/sealer protection of all resilient and non-resilient floors, with the exception of unsealed wood floors. Super Gard™ is formulated with metalized acrylic polymers, thereby achieving exceptional levels of durability and protection. Super Gard™ is an excellent choice where protection from salt exposure is required.
F316026 – 1/5 pail
F136038 – 1/55 drum
Super Gard™ is recommended for use on vinyl composition, vinyl asbestos, vinyl, asphalt, linoleum and rubber floors. May be used on non-resilient surfaces that are not glazed. These surfaces include concrete, terrazzo, quarry tile, Mexican tile, brick, marble, slate and other non-resilient floors.
pH – 8.8 ± 0.5
Appearance – White Emulsion
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point About 32°F
% Total Solids – 21.1
% Non-Volatile Solids – 16.3
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1700 to 2000 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
- Remove old sealer or finish using a Franklin stripper and following label directions.
- Apply one or two coats of Super Gard™ using a clean finish mop and a bucket.
- For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat.
- Apply 2-3 additional coats of a Franklin floor finish. For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat.
- Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels and other attached soils with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
- Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin cleaner, following the label directions.
Water – 7732-18-5
Acrylatecopolymer – 28263-96-9
Ethylene glycol – 107-21-1
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3