DE-FENSE® can be used on all resilient and non-resilient flooring as well as sealed wood, cork, concrete, terrazzo and “no wax” floors.
pH – 8.8 ± 0.4
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 21.8
% Non-Volatile Solids – 17.0
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary)
- Remove old sealer or finish using a Franklin stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a thin coat of DE-FENSE® using a clean finish mop and a bucket.
- Wait 20 to 30 minutes drying time.
- Apply 2-3 coats. For best results allow adequate drying time between each coat.
Buffing is not necessary.
- Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
- Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin cleaner and following the label directions.
- Spray buff the floor to remove black heel marks, scuffs and scrapes in the finish.
Water – 7732-18-5
Acrylate copolymers – 25987-66-0
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Ethylene Copolymer – 67892-91-5
Modified resin polymer – Mixture
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3