Can be used on terrazzo, quarry tile, brick, unglazed ceramic, Mexican tile, slate, unpolished marble and all types of resilient flooring.
pH – 8.6 ± 0.2
Appearance – Opaque White Emulsion
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 25.4
% Non-Volatile Solids – 19.5 ± 0.5
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1700 – 2000 sq. ft per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface.)
- Remove old sealer/finish following label directions using an appropriate Franklin stripper.
- Apply a thin coat of AccoladeTM using a clean finish mop.
- Allow 30-60 minutes drying time.
- Apply 3-4 additional coats. For best results, allow adequate drying time between coats.
- Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels and other attached soils with a
long-handled scraper or putty knife.
- Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin cleaner, following the label directions.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylic polymer – 25085-34-1
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Polypropylene emulsion – Mixture
Tri butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3