Hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, motels, schools, universities, municipal buildings, and supermarkets. Use on vinyl, vinyl/composition, asbestos, terrazzo, ceramic, or quarry tile floors. For linoleum, rubber or asphalt tile floors, test on a small, inconspicuous area first for signs of bleeding, softening or other compatibility problems.
pH – 13.0 ± 0.5
Appearance – Clear Yellow Liquid
Fragrance – Lemon
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Before stripping always dust mop the floor and remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a long handled scraper or utility knife.
- Dilute at 10 oz. per gallon (1:13 ratio) for light to medium build-up. 16 oz. per gallon (1:8 ratio) for heavy build-up.
- Apply the diluted solution of Vanquish™Ex onto the floor with a mop.
- Wait: Let stand for 4-5 minutes, then agitate with the same mop. For best results use a rotary machine and black pad. Do not let solution dry.
- Remove the solution from the floor using a mop or wet/dry vacuum. For best results rinse the floor with clean water and a clean mop.
- Repeat steps two to four if any finish remain on floor.
Machine Scrub or Auto Scrub:
For light duty, dilute VANQUISH™EX 1:13 (10 oz. per gallon) with cool water. Apply solution liberally to floor with wet mop or auto-scrubber. Allow solution to soak for 4-5 minutes then scrub with a stripping pad on the machine. Pick up solution with auto scrubber, wet vacuum or floor squeegee and wet mop.
Water – 7732-18-5
2-Butoxyethanol – 111-76-2
Monoethanolamine – 141-43-5
Nonylphenoxy poly ethanol – 9016-45-9
Potassium hydroxide – 1310-58-3
Benzyl alcohol – 100-51-6