3v6™ Hard Floor Coating
3v6™ Hard Floor Coating formulated with VSP™ Technology provides increased initial gloss and dramatically extended life with fewer coats of product on the floor. VSP™ proprietary coatings more effectively penetrate pores in floor substrates providing a smooth, glass-like and ultra-durable film. Reduces Soil Embedding and Retention, Floors Stay Cleaner Longer. As a result of the enhanced durability of 3v6™, strip cycles can be extended to 24-36 months without sacrificing appearance by following the recommended procedures.
9601 – 4/1 Gallon
9605 – 1/5 gal. Pail
96055 – 1/55 gal. Drum
3v6™ is a high-solids floor coating for High-Speed and Ultra-High Speed maintenance programs. Can be used on all resilient floors and for sealed wood, cork, terrazzo and concrete floors.
pH – 7.85 – 8.70
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Acrylic
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 1800-3000 sq feet per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface.)
Directions for Use
- Remove old sealer/finish using a stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a medium coat of 3v6TM using a clean finish mop.
- Allow 20-30 minutes drying time. **
- Apply 3-4 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
- Dust mop, damp mop and sweep as needed.
- Autoscrub or damp mop daily using an appropriate neutral cleaner following label instructions.
- Burnish using a light pad at least once per week.
- Restore using appropriate maintainer and following label directions.
- As needed, thoroughly scrub, rinse and recoat worn areas with 3v6TM to maintain the foundation or base.
** Due to differences in temperature and humidity, actual drying time vary.
Water – 7732-18-5
Acrylic polymer – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
2,2,4-trimethyl-1,3-pentanediol disobutyrate – 6848-50-0