#2 Neutral Cleaner
Trumix® DC2 Neutral Cleaner is formulated to clean effectively and is safer for the environment. A concentrated, low-foaming, all-purpose cleaner. This versatile product is excellent for use as a general-purpose surface cleaner, for mop and bucket cleaning, and in an automatic scrubber for cleaning floors. The low-foam, phosphate free formula virtually eliminates rinsing and leaves surfaces clean without streaks or dulling haze. Packaged for use exclusively in the innovative, Trumix® DC2 Chemical Management System.
F690228 – 4/64 oz.
The Trumix® DC2 bottle is preset to deliver a 1:128 ratio of Neutral Cleaner solution to any appropriate end use container. Use the diluted product as directed according to the concentrate label.
pH – 8.5 ± 0.5
Color – Dark Green Liquid
Fragrance – Citrus
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None
Always dust mop floor first. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a putty knife or long-handled scraper.
- Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cool water.
- Scrub with a red pad. Apply, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
- Use clean water and mop/bucket to pick up any trails left from auto scrubber.
- Dilute at 1 ounces per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cool water in a bucket.
- Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. No rinse required.
- Dilute at 1 ounce to a gallon (1:128 ratio) of cool water in a spray bottle, pail or bucket.
- Spray or apply with a sponge, cloth or brush.
- Wipe Dry.
|SODIUM XYLENE SULFONATE||1300-72-7|
|FRAGRANCE (https://ifrafragrance.org/ )||Proprietary|
|FD&C BLUE NO. 1||3844-45-9|
|FD & C YELLOW #6||2783-94-0|