Ideal for use in restaurants, schools, offices, department stores, hospitals, nursing homes, automobiles and hotels. Always thoroughly vacuum the carpet and remove any attached deposits from the carpet prior to use. If there is a question on the carpet’s colorfastness, always pretest in an inconspicuous area.
pH – 9.5 ± 0.5
Appearance – Clear, Colorless Liquid
Fragrance – Banana
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – 162°F
- Dilute according to the conditions below with cool water: Light Soil: 2.5 ounces per gallon (1:50 ratio). Medium Soil: 4 ounces per gallon (1:32 ratio). Heavy Soil: 5 ounces per gallon (1:24 ratio).
- Shampoo using a rotary machine and the appropriate brush.
- Dry using a carpet drier or fan.
- Vacuum the carpet when dry.
- Dilute 5 ounces per gallon of cool water (1:24 ratio).
- Shampoo using commercial dry foam equipment.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Vacuum when dry.
Water – 7732-18-5
Sodium alkyl sulfate – 271-557-7
Isopropyl alcohol – 67-63-0
Dipropylene glycol n-propyl ether – 29911-27-1