Restorit UHS Maintainer
Restorit® is a multi-purpose floor finish maintainer designed for high speed maintenance programs. It may be used with a mop and bucket, with an autoscrubber, or as a spray buff. Restorit® rejuvenates the finish to produce the wet look and prolongs the life of your finish.
F191022 – 4/1 gal.
Always dust mop floor first. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a putty knife or long handled scraper. For best results pre-clean the floor with Franklin Compare™.
pH – 9.5 ± 0.5
Appearance – Milky Light Green
Fragrance – Polymeric
Solids – 7.3 ± 0.2
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 4000 to 20000 sq. ft. per gallon
- Dilute Restorit® at 6 ounces per gallon (1:20 ratio) of cool water in the solution tank.
- Apply solution and scrub with a red or white pad. Squeegee up excess solution from the floor and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Burnish as desired to “pop-the-gloss”.
- Dilute Restorit® at 32 ounces per gallon (1:4 ratio) of cool water.
- Apply solution with a clean mop. Change the solution when it becomes dirty. No rinsing required. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Burnish as desired to ‘pop-the-gloss.’
- Spray undiluted product onto a 4′ x 6′ area using a fine to medium spray. If using ultra-high-speed equipment, spray sparingly in front of the machine.
- BUBuffF to a shine using a low-speed rotary machine with a red or white polishing pad. With ultra-high-speed equipment, use an appropriate burnishing pad.
Water – 7732-18-5
Acrylate copolymer – 25987-66-0
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Modified melamine resin – 68002-20-0
Ethylene glycol – 107-21-1