Use on dishes, glassware, silverware, pots, pans and other hard surfaces.
pH – 7.5 ± .05
Appearance – Clear, blue liquid
Fragrance – Light floral
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
- Dilute 1 ounce per sink full (1 ounce per 4 gallons) of hot water. When the suds are used up, drain the sink and make a fresh sink.
- Wash dishes clean with a clean dishcloth, or scrub pots and pans clean with an abrasive pad.
- Rinse dishes clean with potable water.
- Dilute 1 teaspoon per gallon of water.
- Apply with a sponge, mop or brush.
- Rinse surfaces clean with potable water.