Interstate 50® is specially formulated to provide optimal performance with high speed and ultra high speed programs but works well with any maintenance system. The high solid acrylic blend provides exceptional durability, gloss and black heel resistance.
F195022 – 4/1 gal.
F195025 – 1/5 cube
F195038 – 1/55 drum
- Product label
- SDS (safety data sheet)
- TDS (technical data sheet)
- EDS (efficacy data sheet)
- Sell sheet
For use on all resilient floors and for sealed wood, cork, terrazzo and concrete floors.
pH – 9.0 ± 0.3
Appearance – Off-White Liquid
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 26.0
% Non-Volatile Solids – 20.5
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – 205°F
Coverage – 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. per gallon
(may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
- Remove old sealer/finish using a Franklin stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a thin coat of Interstate 50® using a clean finish mop and a bucket.
- Allow 20-30 minutes drying time.
- Apply a total of 4 coats. Allow adequate drying time between coats.
- Dust Mop the floor. Remove gum, labels, and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
- Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin Cleaner and following the label directions.
- Burnish the floor after cleaning with an ultra-high speed or high-speed machine using the appropriate pad. If the floor begins to look worn, an occasional scrub and re-coat will decrease the need for frequent stripping.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylic polymers – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
Polypropylene emulsion – Mixture