For use on all resilient floors and for sealed wood, cork, terrazzo and concrete floors.
pH – 9.0 ± 0.3
Appearance – Off-White Liquid
Fragrance – Polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 26.0
% Non-Volatile Solids – 20.5
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – 205°F
Coverage – 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. per gallon
(may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
- Remove old sealer/finish using a Franklin stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a thin coat of Interstate 50® using a clean finish mop and a bucket.
- Allow 20-30 minutes drying time.
- Apply a total of 4 coats. Allow adequate drying time between coats.
- Dust Mop the floor. Remove gum, labels, and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
- Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin Cleaner and following the label directions.
- Burnish the floor after cleaning with an ultra-high speed or high-speed machine using the appropriate pad. If the floor begins to look worn, an occasional scrub and re-coat will decrease the need for frequent stripping.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylic polymers – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
Polypropylene emulsion – Mixture