Dimension Floor Finish
Dimension™ is an advanced technology floor coating specially formulated with our patented APTTM Polymer System. Dimension™ will provide exceptional durability, repairability and a beautiful wet look gloss. Dimension™ allows facilities currently burnishing 5-7 times per week to reduce to 3-4 times per week when used according to directions with the recommended system components.
F330226 – 1/5 pail
F330238 – 1/55 drum
For use on vinyl composition, vinyl, asphalt, sealed concrete, terrazzo and sealed wood.
pH – 8.3 ± 0.4
Appearance – Off White Emulsion
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 24.0
% Non-Volatile Solids – 18.5
Boiling Point – 212°F
Flash Point – None
Coverage – up to 3000 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
- Remove old sealer/finish using a Franklin stripper and following label directions. Before coating an old or porous floor use 2 coats of Super Gard to seal the floor.
- Apply a thin coat of Dimension™ using a clean Fuller Brush Finish Mop.
- Allow 20 minutes drying time.
- Apply a total of 4-6 thin coats allowing adequate drying time between each coat.
- Burnish: Optional – following last coat after minimum 1 hour dry time.
- Dust Mop the floor several times daily. Remove gum, labels, and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
- Damp mop or autoscrub daily using UHS Combo Cleaner/Maintainer and following the label directions.
- Burnish the floor 3-4 times per week with a high-speed speed machine (>2000RPM) using an appropriate pad. If the floor begins to look worn, a scrub & re-coat after 6-8 weeks will decrease the need for frequent stripping.
Water – 7732-18-5
NJ TSRN – 100555-5009
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether – 34590-94-8
Diethylene glycol ethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tributoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3