For use on all types of floors, using an autoscrubber or mop and bucket.
pH – 9.0 ± 1.0
Appearance – Clear, Yellow Liquid
Fragrance – Citrus
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Always dust mop floor first. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a putty knife or long handled scraper.
- Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cold water.
- Scrub with red pad. Apply, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
- Use clean water and mop/bucket to pick up any trails left from autoscrubber.
- Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cold water in bucket.
- Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. Rinsing not required. Burnish for optimum results.
Water – 7732-18-5
Polyethylene glycol – 25332-68-3
Dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether – 29911-28-2
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1