Appearance 2000® offers the latest in floor finish technology for the ultra high speed floor care market.
This high-solids urethane-fortified floor finish in combination with an ultra high speed burnishing program delivers the best looking floor at the lowest possible overall cost.
9641 – 4/1 Gallon
9645 – 1/5 gal. Pail
96455 – 1/55 gal. Drum
Appearance 2000® Floor Finish is recommended for use in spray buffing, high speed buffing and especially high speed burnishing maintenance programs. This product is recommended for use on all resilient flooring, tile, terazzo, and clay tile. Not recommended for use on unsealed wood floors.
pH – 8.6 ± 0.5
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Acrylic
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Non-Volatile Solids – 20.0
% Total Solids – 25.6
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Coverage – 1800 – 2200 st. ft per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
- Remove old sealer/finish using a Fullpro stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a thin coat of Appearance 2000® using a clean finish mop.
- Allow 20-30 minutes drying time.
- Apply 4 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
- Dust mop, damp mop or sweep regularly. Use a neutral cleaner such as Concur™.
- Mop on Appearance® Maintainer and allow to dry.
- Burnish using a natural or appropriate synthetic buffing pad.
- As needed, thoroughly scrub, rinse and recoat worn areas with Appearance 2000® to maintain the foundation or base.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylic polymer – 25085 – 34-1
Polypropylene emulsion – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri-butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
Ammonia – 1336-21-6