3-Way is a unique, specially formulated acidic, non-abrasive liquid that safely dissolves away hardened film, scale, and rust caused by lime, magnesium, iron, and other materials in the water supply. It is able to effectively remove built-up deposits that are unaffected by conventional cleaners due to its 9% hydrochloric acid formulation. This unique formulation does not simply mask odors – it eliminates them, leaving a pleasant peppermint fragrance. 3-way also contains corrosion inhibitors which substantially reduce or eliminate damage to chrome, pipes and traps.
9570 – 12/32 oz.
Use on sinks, tubs, wall tile, showers, toilets, chrome, fiberglass, and stainless steel.
pH – 0.5 ± 0.5
Color – Clear Green
Fragrance – Peppermint
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None
Wear rubber gloves when handling this product.
- APPLY 3-WAY to the inside rim of bowl.
- SWAB or SCRUB thoroughly inside and outside surfaces of bowl, also top and bottom of seat.
- RINSE applicator in clear water and rinse entire fixture.
- APPLY 3-Way behind and under the inside lips where water outlets are located.
- SWAB or SCRUB inside of drain pipe. Flush.
- RINSE entire fixture with cold water.
TUBS AND SHOWERS:
- APPLY diluted 3-Way to surface. Dilute 1 part 3-Way to 3 parts water.
- SWAB or SCRUB surface.
- Rinse with cold water.
Water – 7732-18-5
Hydrochloric Acid – 7647-01-0
Ethoxylated Alkyl Amine – 61791-26-2
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1
Fragrance – N/A