Recommended on all types of resilient and non-resilient floors which include vinyl composition, rubber, asphalt, quarry, terrazzo and sealed wood floors.
NOTE: Old and very porous floors should be sealed with a Franklin sealer prior to application of Quasar®.
pH – 9.0 ± 0.3
Appearance – Off-White Emulsion
Fragrance – Mild polymeric
Freezing Point – About 32°F
% Total Solids – 30.8
% Non-Volatile Solids – 25.0 ± 0.5
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
Coverage – 2500 to 3000 sq. ft. per gallon (may vary due to differences in porosity of the surface)
- Remove old sealer or finish using an appropriate Franklin stripper and following label directions.
- Apply a thin, even coat of Quasar® using a clean finish mop.
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes of drying time.
- Apply 2-3 coats for best results allowing for adequate drying time between each coat.
- Dust mop the floor. Remove gum, labels, and other attached soil deposits with a long-handled scraper or putty knife.
- Damp mop or autoscrub using a Franklin cleaner. Follow label directions for correct dilution and proper cleaning procedure.
- Burnish the floor using a soft hair pad and high-speed floor machine to remove black scuff marks, scuffs and scrapes.
Water – 7732-18-5
Styrene acrylic polymers – Mixture
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether – 111-90-0
Tri butoxyethyl phosphate – 78-51-3
Polypropylene emulsion – Mixture
Oxidized Polypropylene wax emulsion – 68441-17-8