Safe on most resilient and non-resilient floors that include mineral surfaces, terrazzo, concrete, vinyl, vinyl composition, asphalt, rubber, terrazzo, brick and quarry tile. Do not use on linoleum or tile that are in poor condition.
pH – 12.4 ± 0.2
Color – Clear
Physical State – Concentrated Liquid
Fragrance – Mint/Solvent
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None
- Dilute at 21 ounces per gallon (1:6 ratio) of cool water. For heavy buildup, dilute 32 ounces per gallon (1:4 ratio) of cool water.
- Apply the diluted solution of Once Over™ onto the floor with a mop.
- Let stand for 4-5 minutes, then agitate with the same mop. For best results use a rotary machine and a black pad. Do not let the solution dry.
- Remove the solution from the floor using a mop or wet dry vacuum. For best results rinse the floor with clean water and a clean mop.
- Repeat steps two to four if any finish remains on the floor.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS: Not for use on linoleum, tile in poor condition, wood or painted surfaces or for daily maintenance of resilient tile floors. Before use on asphalt tile or rubber, test a small hidden area for any color change.
Water – 7732-18-5
2-Butoxyethanol – 111-76-2
Monoethanolamine – 141-43-5
Ethylene glycol phenyl ether – 122-99-6
Sodium xylene sulfonate – 1300-72-7