FreshBreeze Neutral pH Cleaner
A concentrated neutral pH cleaner that is formulated for finished floors. It is ultra concentrated (1 gallon makes up to 128 gallons of ready-to-use solution). FreshBreeze™ may be used with a mop or autoscrubber. A pleasant, light citrus scent makes FreshBreeze™ a ‘breeze’ to use.
F378822 – 4/1 gal.
For use on all floor types and other hard surfaces.
pH – 9.3 ± .5
Appearance – Clear Dark Green Liquid
Fragrance – Citral
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solvents – None
Boiling Point – 212°F
Solubility in Water – Dispersible
Flash Point – None
- Mix: Dilute at 1 ounces per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cool water.
- Clean: Scrub with red pad. Apply Fresh Breeze™, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
- Pick up trails: Use clean water and mop/bucket to pick up any trails left from auto-scrubber.
- Mix: Dilute at 2 ounces per gallon (1:64 ratio) of cool water in a bucket.
- Clean: Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. No rinse required.
- Mix: Dilute at 1 ounces to a gallon (1:128 ratio) in a spray bottle, pail or bucket.
- Apply: Spray or apply with a sponge, cloth or brush.
- Wipe dry.
|SODIUM XYLENE SULFONATE||1300-72-7|
|FRAGRANCE (https://ifrafragrance.org/ )||Proprietary|
|FD&C BLUE NO. 1||3844-45-9|
|FD & C YELLOW #6||2783-94-0|