NuShine UHS Cleaner/Restorer is recommended for use in conjunction with an ultra high-speed burnisher.
Use in hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, motels, municipal buildings and supermarkets where a “wet look” shine is desirable.
pH – 9.0 ± 1.0
Appearance – Clear, Yellow Liquid
Fragrance – Citrus
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Always dust mop floor first. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a putty knife or long handled scraper.
- Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cold water.
- Scrub with a red pad. Apply NUSHINE, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
- Use clean water and mop/ bucket to pick up any trails left from auto scrubber.
- Dilute at 1 ounce per gallon (1:128 ratio) of cold water in a bucket.
- Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. Rinsing not required. Burnish for optimum results.
Water – 7732- 18-5
Polyethylene glycol – 25322-68-3
Dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether – 29911-28-2
Undeceth-7 – 34298-01-1