Fullclean® is excellent for cleaning walls, floors, furniture and other non-porous environmental surfaces. Recommended for use in schools, hospitals, hotels, factories, supermarkets and other public buildings.
pH – 10.5 ± 0.5
Appearance – Clear Pink Liquid
Fragrance – Lemon
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – None to Boiling
Always dust mop floor first. Remove gum, labels and other attached soil deposits with a putty knife or long handled scraper.
- Dilute 1.5 ounces per gallon (1:80 ratio) of cold water.
- Clean: Scrub with red pad. Apply Fullclean®, scrub and pick up in one operation. Rinsing not required.
- Pick up trails: Use clean water and mop/ bucket to pick up any trails left from autoscrubber.
- Dilute 3 ounces per gallon (1:42 ratio) of cold water in a bucket.
- Clean: Use a clean mop and damp mop the floor. Change the cleaning solution frequently. No rinse required.
- Rinse with clean, hot potable water. Squeegee excess water into a drain or pick up with a wet/dry vacuum.
- Dilute 2 ounces to a gallon (1:64 ratio) in a spray bottle, pail or bucket.
- Apply: Spray or apply with a sponge, cloth or brush.
Water – 7732-18-5
Sodium lauryl sulfate – 151-21-3
Sodium carbonate – 497-19-8
Sodium chloride – 7647-14-5
Undeceth-7 – 34398-01-1