Recommended for Food Service Applications: Food processing plants, butchers shops, institutional kitchens, bakeries, deli, restaurants, cafeterias, and supermarkets. Excellent for cleaning walls, floors, counter tops, cutting boards, tables, equipment and tools. Shower/Restroom: Schools, universities, factories, municipal buildings, campgrounds, and nursing homes. Safe for use on all hard surfaces such as shower stalls, urinals, toilets, counter tops, walls and tile floors.
pH – 12.9 – 13.6
Appearance – Clear Orange Liquid
Fragrance – None Added
Freezing Point – About 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Flash Point – >200°F
Remove all food and food packaging items before using this product. Dismantle all appropriate equipment parts. Scrape or brush away all heavy soil deposits on machines, equipment, floors and walls. Dispose of debris. Do not use on glass.
- Dilute at 4 ounces per gallon of hot water (1:32 ratio) or use appropriate metering tip in foam gun or dilution station.
- Apply the diluted product. Agitate with a brush as required.
- Rinse with clean, hot potable water.
- Dilute at 4 ounces per gallon of hot water (1:32 ratio) for general cleaning.
- Apply the diluted product with a sprayer. Agitate with a brush as required. On ovens or hoods use a spray bottle and wipe immediately. Soak dirty pans in the sink and rinse.
- Rinse with clean, hot potable water. Squeegee excess water into a drain or pick up with a wet/dry vacuum.
Water – 7732-18-5
Dipropylene glycol methyl ether – 34590-94-8
Potassium dodecylbenzene sulfonate – 27177-77-1
Sodium xylene sulfonate – 1300-72-7
Potassium Hydroxide – 1310-58-3
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate – 68439-57-6