For use on carpets, velour, nylon, rayon, cotton, vinyl and other upholstery materials found in automobiles and other locations.
pH – 10.1 ± 0.3
Appearance – Slightly Hazy
Fragrance – Solvent
Physical State – Liquid Under Pressure
Freezing Point – 32°F
Solubility in Water – Complete
Warehouse Storage – (NFPA) Level 1 Aerosol
Flash Point – > 200°F
- Vacuum the area to remove dust and dirt.
- Shake container well before spraying.
- Pretest on a small, inconspicuous area to ensure that material is colorfast.
- Hold can 6 to 8 inches from surface to be cleaned and spray a large working area.
- After 15 to 30 seconds, gently scrub the surface with a clean, damp towel or cloth and wipe dry.
- Allow to dry completely, then vacuum. Use a soft brush to bring back the nap on textured materials. Deeply embedded soil may require a second application
Water – 7732-18-5
Isobutane – 75-28-5
Styrene Acrylate Copolymer – 25085-34-1
Dipropylene Glycol Propyl Ether – 29911-27-1
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate – 151-21-3